When designing the EB410, Tekno RC realized they were entering an even more competitive market than that of 1/8 scale vehicles. Consequently, their task of creating a new 1/10th 4WD buggy was going to be that much more intense. Their first CAD files for the EB410 date back to August of 2012, before the original EB48 was released. Five years and about two dozen iterations later, Tekno is finally releasing the buggy.
No, the EB410 is not a ‘copy’ of an existing buggy. But they didn’t make it different just for the sake of being ‘different’ either. The decisions made during the design process were carefully considered and thoroughly tested during an extensive prototype phase. Any design aspects that were unsatisfactory during testing were redesigned and retested until we were completely satisfied. The process was quite time-consuming and almost no expense was spared to see their complete vision come to life.
The EB410 is Tekno's most anticipated vehicle to date, which is why they took the time to do oheir homework. Tekno has released a kit that will truly live up to the Tekno RC reputation for performance, durability, and innovation.
EB410 Key Features:
- Three High Volume Fluid Filled Adjustable Differentials
- Ideal Weight Distribution for Modern High Traction Surfaces
- Industry-First 4WD Offroad Reverse Bellcrank Steering System
- 7075 CNC Machined and Lightened Hard Anodized 3mm Chassis
- 7075 CNC Machined Adjustable Hinge Pin Brace System
- 7075 CNC Machined 2-piece Motor Mount System
- 7075 Tapered Lightweight Center Driveshafts
- Heavy Duty 6mm Stub Axles
- Captured CVA Front and Rear Driveshafts
- 13mm Hard Anodized Threaded Shock Bodies
- 3.5mm Shock Shafts with X-Ring Cartridge
- Locking Spring Perch Design
- Downstop Screws for Easy Droop Adjustment
- Quick Access Differentials
- Maintenance Friendly Layout