Maclan Racing MRR Series motors are designed to perform at a level that will please the most discriminating driver and are built to an extremely high quality standard for maximum reliability and performance. They are designed to perform and compete out of the box; no expensive upgrades or modifications are required.
Maclan’s factory drivers assisted in the development of The MRR Series modified class motors (3.5T to 9.5T). They focused on making sure the motor delivered the maximum amount of controllable power to the wheels with maximum efficiency for high speed modified class racing.
Maclan MRR Series motors are completely serviceable by the racer to make trackside maintenace easy.
- The MRR Series uses the latest hall sensor technology to precisely deliver the maximum possible RPM and torque
- Only the highest grade copper wire is used to provide maximum conductivity with no compromise
- Heavy duty concave shaped soldering tabs minimize electrical resistance and make soldering easy
- CNC 6061 T6 full aluminum case for maximum durability
- The case is designed and built with the maximum amount of venting for the most efficient cooling possible
- ROAR/IFMAR approved
- Includes a 200mm sensor wire