This is a set of two JConcepts Reflex 1/8th buggy tires.
The JConcepts Reflex tire bridges the gap between the popular Hybrid tire and other tire options such as the Subcultures and Stacker. The Reflex has square angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. A stacked tire tread will typically wear less and provide more forward bite, while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly.
Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts are included.
- JConcepts original tread pattern
- The tread is made up of square, angled pins with horizontal bars
- Stacked tread for uniform tread
- 83mm bead mounting for 1/18 compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass for forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
- Available in blue, green, and Red R2 (long wear) compounds
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Red R2 (Medium Soft - Long Wear): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for temperatures 59° (15°C) and under or extremely loose conditions.