This is a set of two JConcepts Double Dee's 2.2" 1/10th Rear Buggy Tires (Green).
The JConcepts Double Dee’s rear tire is perfect for a variety of track surfaces. The unique Double Dee lug technology combined with the sticky green compound allows the flexibility necessary to compete on the most demanding surfaces for an extended period of time. Double Dee’s are good to the last drop as the design allows even wear all the way down to the tire body.
The Double Dee’s incorporate a compact tire body with crisp tread and separation for intense racing. Double Dee’s excel on outdoor hard packed clay surfaces in either dry or wet conditions. Double Dee’s are at their best when used on a blue grooved surface.
- Compact tire body with crisp tread and separation
- Aggressive square Double Dee lug technology
- Includes JConcepts And-1 foam inserts (firm)
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For high temperature outdoor racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for black/blue groove conditions. Excels on dry, high temperature tracks.
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor clay surfaces.
- Silver (Super Soft Indoor): Similar to gold, but softer. Breaks in faster. Recommended on freshly groomed tracks or when a faster break in is needed.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for temperatures 59°F (15°C) and under or extremely loose conditions.
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.